Any candidate who wishes to apply for IIT Jodhpur M. Tech Admission 2017 can fill its online application form, anytime from the third week of March to April. You can get all details about the application process, eligibility criteria important dates and other important information about IIT Jodhpur M. Tech admissions for 2017 here.
IIT Jodhpur M. Tech Admission 2017 Application Process
The application process for IIT Jodhpur M. Tech starts from third week of March. Important dates to remember are as follows:
In order to apply for IIT Jodhpur M. Tech Admission 2017, you will have to follow the below process:
- Register yourself online by filling all necessary details in the application form such as your name, id, curse, type of admission, etc.
- You shall get a password and confirmation mail on your registered email id.
- Upload a scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph with a file that must no exceed 50 KB.
- Make application fee payment of Rs.300. For SC/ST/Pd, the fee is Rs.150 per course.
- A PDF file would be generated that you must get printed, sign it and send it via post along with self-attested copies of documents and payment receipt to IIT Jodhpur.
Departments offered for M. Tech at IIT Jodhpur
IIT Jodhpur offers an option to pursue M. Tech in two departments/streams:
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
IIT Jodhpur M. Tech Admission 2017 Eligibility
Your eligibility for IIT Jodhpur M. Tech Admission is decided on the basis of your valid GATE score and personal interview.
However, if you are a B. Tech candidate from any of the IITs with a CPI or CGPA 8/10 or above, you are exempted from GATE. Otherwise, seats will be offered based on your valid GATE score in Electrical engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering for pursuing M. Tech in Electrical Engineering and in Mechanical Engineering for pursuing M. Tech in Mechanical Engineering.