Bihar Board Scholarship Application Form 2017
The BSEB is the prestigious education board of Bihar. The soul motive of board is to provide education to the every citizen of Bihar state. In lieu to help students who are underprivileged and have no means to continue study. For those students board launched a scholarship program in which financial aid is provided to such student to continue their higher studies.
After declaration of BSEB 10th Result and Bihar Board 12th Result, The golden chance to get scholarship is given to the students by Bihar government. To get scholarship students has to qualify few criteria described by the Bihar Board, in then they can get eligible for BSEB Scholarship 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for BSEB Scholarship 2017
The criteria that students must possess to attain the Bihar School Examination Board, Scholarship for 2017 is :
- The aspirant’s Result of Bihar Intermediate Examination must be 80% or above in the to get scholarship. The scholarship is for the only those students who have zeal to study further and have quality for it.
- The scholarship program is for the backwards class students mostly. The SC/ BC category students get first preference in the BSEB Scholarship Program.
- The annual income of the student’s parents must below 4.5 lakha to get the scholarship of the Bihar government.
- The candidates must be the citizen of Bihar state to get the benefits of scholarship.
Benefits of the BSEB Scholarship 2017
- For the graduate candidates annual worth of 10000 rupees benefit will be provided under Bihar Board Scholarship 2017.
- For the post graduated candidates annual worth of 20000 rupees benefit will be given.
Procedure to apply online for Bihar Board Scholarship 2017
The eligible candidates to get enrollment in scholarship program had to register themselves under the scheme. The application form for the BSEB Scholarship 2017 is to be filled by the aspirants first on the online portal of the Bihar School Examination Board. The whole application process is online. For the convince of the candidates we have laid down the steps to apply for the BSEB scholarship.
- All the students who are eligible for the BSEB Scholarship Application Form should visit the official website that is bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in.
- On the home page search for the scholarship link and then click to ‘Scholarship’ section.
- There you will see two option to login or new registration, if you already authorized aspirants click on Login tab or click register for the new registration form.
- Then fill online application form with the correct information as the Bihar Board will cross every the information provided by you in the form.
- Upload all required documents scanned copies and category certificate etc. as mentioned below. The application fee and other documents candidates have to attach digitally only.
- Press submit tab and take hard copy of submitted application form for future use. The application copy should be saved for the future as the form might require further.
Documents required to apply for BSEB Scholarship 2017
The documents that aspirants need to apply for the BSEB scholarship program are enlisted as:
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Domicile (Residence Proof)
- Photograph & Signature
- Marksheet of Class 10th & 12th